The Joye Ego-C Battery Upgrade has the same great features of the regular Ego-C battery.
- Overcharge protection
- Improved circuit protection
- On/off function
- Battery indicator light
also has a new variable voltage feature. The standard Ego-C battery has
a constant working output of 3.3V, but the Ego-C Upgrade battery will
change its voltage from 3.6V-4.15V. At full capacity, it will run at
4.15V, but as the battery life decreases, the output will also decrease.
Overall, you will get a better vaping experience with higher output.
To switch from constant output to variable voltage output:
When the battery is in 3.3V constant output mode, lock the battery by
clicking the button 5 times (blue LED will blink 3 times).
2. Press the button and hold it down for 5 seconds. The LED will blink orange 3 times.
3. You can use the battery normally. You can turn the battery off by clicking 5 times, as usual.
4. In this mode, the LED will always be orange, and the battery does not have the power display function.
To switch from variable voltage output to constant output mode:
1. In the variable voltage mode, turn the battery off by clicking the button 5 times (orange LED will blink 3 times).
Press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will change to blue with 3
blinks. The mode has now switched to constant output mode.
battery has a 10 second cut-off time, meaning that it will only allow
you to press the button for 10 seconds. This is to protect your
atomizers and cartomizers from being burned out if the button is pressed
for too long.
As always, products sold at Vape Hut are GENUINE Joyetech products. This battery comes with a 14 day warranty. Do not charge the battery on any charger other than those designated for the Joye Ego series.