The Aspire Triton Adjustable Airflow Subohm Tank is a new addition to the Aspire collection. The body is constructed of glass tank wrapped in a stainless steel for ultimate durability. The Triton tank features a new, adjustable air flow system at the base and the tip for a fully customizable vaping experience. The Triton tank also allows the use of a 510 drip tip without the need for an adapter. A top-fill design makes refilling easier than with previous Aspire tanks. Coils are available in a 1.8ohm kanthal or .3 and.4 ohm surgical steel to accommodate different vaping styles.
Perhaps the best feature of the Aspire Triton is the capability to convert it to an RBA atomizer by using the RBA kit (sold separately).
- Large 3.5ml. capacity
- Coils constructed of 100% organic cotton and USA made Kanthal wire or surgical steel
- Coils available in .4 ohm (25-30W) and 1.8 ohm (10-13W). Compatible with Atlantis 2 coils.
- Upgraded airflow system at the bottom of the tank and at the base of the drip tip
- Cooling system at top of tank which allows you to control temperature of vapor by adjusting a valve which controls external air.
- Size: 73.5mm x 22.5mm
- Anti-leakage design
- 510 wide bore drip tip included, but can be used with other 510 drip tips without need for an adapter
This product comes with
1 x complete Triton tank(.3 ohm coil installed)
1 x replacement atomizer (1.8ohm)
**NOTE** The Aspire Triton tank is a SUB-OHM device. It will only perform correctly with a device capable of 20W or higher. If you are using a mechanical mod, please be sure that your battery is 30A or higher. You should not use any subohm vaping devices if you are not familiar with safety when using these devices. Also, subohm devices will only work correctly if hardware is sufficient to power the device. If you have questions about hardware compatibility, please contact us for more information.
We suggest you only use this product with 6mg. or lower nicotine strength of E-liquid. Higher nicotine content in a subohm device usually produces a harsh or burnt taste due to the subohm devices producing much more throat hit than devices using standard coils.
WARRANTY: DOA warranty covers manufacturer defects ONLY.