The EFest Bio V2 Smart Charger has a lot of features that make it a great choice for charging mod batteries. The charger comes with a car charging adapter so that you can charge on the go or for long trips.
Some of the great features include:
- The ability to charge large batteries, like the 26650, 26500, and 22650.
- Selectable output features. A button on the charger allows you to select the output of the charger (charge speed, higher mA=quicker charge). 4.2V- 2000mA, 1000mA, or 500 mA.
- Faster charging than other chargers, like the Trustfire Multifunctional TR-001.
- Dual charging capacity. The charger has two bays that can support charging many battery styles, including 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500, and 26650 li-ion batteries.
- CC/CV charging system.
- Reverse polarity protection. If you place the batteries in the charger incorrectly, the batteries will not be damaged.
- Overcharge protection.
- Multifunctional charger. The Bio V2 Smart Charger has two USB ports to support charging a phone or other devices as you charge your Li-Ion batteries.
- Easy to read LED lights to help you monitor charging status of batteries. Each bay has a separate LED indicator light.
Each charger comes with a manual that explains how to use it.
PLEASE NOTE: You should not mix the types of batteries you are charging. In other words, do not charge Li-Ion and Ni-MH batteries at the same time.
Please understand that there is always a small risk of explosion when using Li-Ion battery cells, especially in mods, because the batteries are larger in capacity and many users are not aware of how to properly use and care for these types of batteries. Even if the charger has overcharge protection, as the Nitecore IV Intelligent charger, it is still recommended that battery charging is monitored and batteries are removed when charging is complete. DO NOT leave batteries unattended while charging. If you go to bed or leave for a few minutes, unplug the charger and remove batteries until you return.
Vape Hut, Inc is not responsible for damages caused by the misuse of Li-Ion cells and chargers. It is the responsibility of the user to monitor and care for batteries and chargers properly.
WARRANTY: The Nitecore iV Intelligent Charger has a 14 day warranty that applies for manufacturer defects only. Vape Hut, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of the charger.