The EFest LUC V6 is an intelligent, multi-functional charger that utilizes an LCD screen so that you can monitor charging progress on 6 batteries at once. The features of the LUC V6 make it an excellent choice for charging mod batteries. This device also features an output mode for charging other devices. The LUC V6 is great for traveling as well. It comes with a car charging adapter so that you can charge in the car.
Some of the excellent features include:
- The ability to charge a variety of batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, and 26650.
- The LUC V6 can detect the types of batteries being used and automatically select the appropriate mode of charging.
- Selectable output features. A button on the charger allows you to select the output of the charger (charge speed, higher mA=quicker charge). .68A or 2A charging modes supported. 2A mode is only available in Slots 3 and 4.
- LUC V6 can support all types of li-ion batteries, including Li-Ion, Li-Mn, and Ni-Mh.
- Reverse polarity protection. If you place the batteries in the charger incorrectly, the batteries will not be damaged.
- Overcharge protection. The charger automatically stops charging when capacity is reached.
- Multifunctional charger. The Bio V2 Smart Charger has power output mode to support charging a phone or other devices as you charge your Li-Ion batteries.
- Easy to read LED lights to help you monitor charging status of each battery individually.
Each charger comes with a manual that explains how to use it.
PLEASE NOTE: You should not mix the types of batteries you are charging. In other words, do not charge Li-Ion and Ni-MH batteries at the same time.
Please understand that there is always a small risk of explosion when using Li-Ion battery cells, especially in mods, because the batteries are larger in capacity and many users are not aware of how to properly use and care for these types of batteries. Even if the charger has overcharge protection, as the Nitecore IV Intelligent charger, it is still recommended that battery charging is monitored and batteries are removed when charging is complete. DO NOT leave batteries unattended while charging. If you go to bed or leave for a few minutes, unplug the charger and remove batteries until you return.
Vape Hut, Inc is not responsible for damages caused by the misuse of Li-Ion cells and chargers. It is the responsibility of the user to monitor and care for batteries and chargers properly.
WARRANTY: 14 day warranty that applies for manufacturer defects only. Vape Hut, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of the charger.