The Kayfun Lite Plus V2 by EH Pro is one of the most simple rebuildable devices to use. It has a large base, which gives the user more space to build coils. The body is constructed of durable stainless steel. The tank style allows more time for vaping and less time dripping. It also has many other upgraded features that make it a popular choice in rebuildable devices. 2. Recessed fill valve - The fill valve in the bottom of the device has been recessed further than the V1 and an o-ring has been added to reduce liquid spillage during filling.
airflow system - There is a vent on the base part and one screw on the
bottom, and by adjusting the screw with a small screwdriver (included in the kit) the user can adjust the amount of airflow through the device.
3. Tank Option- A tank allows the user to spend more time vaping and less time filling. The Kayfun Lite Plus is equipped with two tank options, one large and one small, so that the user has flexibility in the size of the atomizer. Use of the clear polycarbonate tank allows the user to see how much liquid remains in the tank. The user also has the option of having a complete stainless body or a stainless tank with a window.
The Kayfun Lite Pro has a standard 510 connection and can fit most devices with 510/eGo threading. The coil is not assembled, and user must assemble before use.
Included with the Kayfun atomizer:
1 x Kayfun Lite Plus Re-buildable Atomizer w/ Drip Tip
1 x Small Translucent Polypropylene Window
1 x Large Translucent Polypropylene Window
1 x Flat/Philips Head Screwdriver Keychain
1 x Drip Tip Adapter
Replacement O-Rings (4 large and 2 small)
Replacement Positive and Ground Screws
Approx. 5-inches of 2.5mm Braided Silica, Hollow
Approx. 6-inches of 32-gauge Kanthal Wire
Rebuildable atomizers are for advanced users ONLY! They can only
be safely used by one who has knowledge of how to use a multimeter and
when a meter must be used, has knowledge of electronics and how they
work, and has knowledge about voltage, ohms, resistance, and other
NOTES ABOUT REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS:
coils MUST be tested with a meter before it is used. Failure to test a
coil can result in damage to the device or user.
- Wicks/coils that are faulty or built incorrectly WILL BLOW DEVICES. This is a common issue with rebuildable atomizers.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers voids product warranties with Vape Hut.
- New coils should be tested and used on an APV that has short circuit protection.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers is AT YOUR OWN RISK!