The Kangertech Subox Nano kit is one tough little device, and it looks amazing. The Kangertech Subox Nano Starter Kit includes one KBox 50W Nano Box Mod and one upgraded Kanger Nano Subtank clearomizer tank, perfectly matched for one another and is available in black, pink, and purple.
The Subtank series has been very popular in the vaping world since its release for its versatility and vapor quality. The Subtank Nano is a subohm tank that can be used with a subohm coil (.5 ohm) as well as a 1.5ohm. The Subtank provides excellent flavor and massive vapor because of the organic cotton wicking material. The Subtank Nano is matched perfectly with the KBox 50W Nano Box Mod.
Features of the Upgraded Kanger Subtank Nano:
The KBox 50W Nano can fire as low as .3 ohm coils and has a large LED screen so that information is displayed clearly and is easy to read. It has a brass contact pin for maximum conductivity.
- aqueous ceramic coating
- Upgraded airflow design
- Delrin 510 drip tip
- Comes with two organic cotton coils: .5 ohm and 1.5 ohm
- 510 threading
Features of the KBox 50W Nano Box Mod:
The Kangertech Subox 50W Nano Starter Kit Includes:
- Variable wattage 7-50W
- OLED screen displays battery level, output wattage, output voltage, and atomizer resistance
- Powered by a single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Magnetic battery cover
- Brass contact pin
- Fit for 18.5mm atomizers
- Atomizer resistance range: .3 ohm - 1.6 ohm
- Passthrough function: Can be charged with Micro USB port and can be used while charging
- Short circuit protection, reverse battery protection, PCB temperature protection, and 10 second protection
- 510 threading
- 1 KBox 50W Nano Box Mod
- 1 Kanger SubTank Nano Subohm Tank (.5 ohm coil installed)
- 1 Spare Kanger SubTank organic cotton coil (1.5 ohm)
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 User manual
PLEASE NOTE:Rebuildable atomizers are for advanced users ONLY! They can only
be safely used by one who has knowledge of how to use a multimeter and
when a meter must be used, has knowledge of electronics and how they
work, and has knowledge about voltage, ohms, resistance, and other
mod is for advanced users only. If the Cloupor ZNA 50W is being used
with a subohm atomizer, the user should have general knowledge of
wattage, voltage, and the Ohms Law to avoid unsafe usage of the device.
Use of subohm devices will void all product warranties with Vape Hut.
of Li-Ion cells can result in explosion. Vape Hut is not responsible
for damage caused by mishandling or mischarging of Li-Ion batteries.
Batteries used with this device should be rated 20A or higher, like the
Efest 35A. Batteries should never be left unattended while charging and
should be charged on a fireproof surface. It is suggested that batteries
be charged using a LiPo bag for extra precaution. Battery must be removed from the mod in order to charge.
NOTES ABOUT REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS:
WARRANTY: DOA warranty for manufacturer defects only. Please contact us within 24 hours of receipt if you feel you have received a defective product.
coils MUST be tested with a meter before it is used. Failure to test a
coil can result in damage to the device or user.
- Wicks/coils that are faulty or built incorrectly WILL BLOW DEVICES. This is a common issue with rebuildable atomizers.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers voids product warranties with Vape Hut.
- New coils should be tested and used on an APV that has short circuit protection.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers is AT YOUR OWN RISK!