The new revolutionary KangerTech Subtank Mini is a combination of traditional clearomizer and rebuildable atomizer. It can be used with the new, unique Organic Cotton Coils (OCC) by Kanger or using the RBA assembly, it can be converted to an RBA and you can build your own coils. The OCCs (Organic Cotton Coils) by Kanger provide a large heating section, organic cotton, and longer life span for a great flavor and vapor experience. The flexibility of the Kanger Subtank Mini makes it a great choice for many different vaping styles. The Kanger SubTank comes in a larger size as well. Features:
1. Come with 2 modes: OCC mode & RBA mode
2. Use the newly patented designed Organic Cotton Coil (OCC), which provides a pure taste.
3. Supports sub-ohm coils.
4. Newly designed airflow control system.
5. Comes with a Pyrex glass tank with a large 4.5 ml capacity
6. Spring loaded brass contact pin for excellent conductivity.
7. Spring loaded 510 connection.
8. RBA deck has large holes for easy coil building.
Users need to choose a suitable battery which matches OCC Sub Ohm coil.
The battery output wattage for 0.5ohm OCC should be between 15-30W; for 1.2ohm OCC should be between 12-25W.
OCC units are not compatible with other KangerTech clearomizers.
Each Kanger SubTank Mini set contains:
Size: Height 48mm, Diameter 25mm
1 Kanger Tech Subtank Mini (comes with an OCC 0.5 ohm coil installed
1 Organic Cotton Coil (1.2 ohm)
1 RBA deck plus (.5 ohm coil installed)
1 Spare glass replacement
1 Mini screwdriver
1 Organic Cotton
4 spare screws
1 Authenticity Card
1 User Manual
3 Spare o-rings
WARRANTY: DOA warranty for manufacturer defects only.
Rebuildable atomizers are for advanced users ONLY! They can only
be safely used by one who has knowledge of how to use a multimeter and
when a meter must be used, has knowledge of electronics and how they
work, and has knowledge about voltage, ohms, resistance, and other
The Kanger SubTank Mini tank is a SUB-OHM device when used with the .5 ohm coil. It will only perform
correctly with a device capable of 20W or higher. If you are using a
mechanical mod, please be sure that your battery is 30A or higher. You
should not use any subohm vaping devices if you are not familiar with
safety when using these devices. Also, subohm devices will only work
correctly if hardware is sufficient to power the device. If you have
questions about hardware compatibility, please contact us for more
When using the .5 ohm coil, we suggest you only use this product with 12mg. or
lower nicotine strength of E-liquid. Higher nicotine content in a subohm
device usually produces a harsh, burnt taste and an uncomfortable vape due to subohm
devices heating up more and producing much more throat hit than devices using standard
NOTES ABOUT REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS:
coils MUST be tested with a meter before it is used. Failure to test a
coil can result in damage to the device or user.
- Wicks/coils that are faulty or built incorrectly WILL BLOW DEVICES. This is a common issue with rebuildable atomizers.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers voids product warranties with Vape Hut.
- New coils should be tested and used on an APV that has short circuit protection.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers is AT YOUR OWN RISK!