The Sigelei 150W Box Mod is a great device for subohm vaping. Using a Yihi chip, this powerful 150W device can fire coils as low as .15 ohms and is powered by two 18650 batteries (not included). The body has been redesigned from the previous Sigelei models, and the new design includes rounded corners, a magnetic battery cover, and a spring loaded 510 connection for use with various devices. The product also includes a silcone case for protection.
- Variable wattage (1-49W in .1 increments, and 49-150W in 1.0 increments)
- Spring loaded 510 connection with copper pin
- Powered by two 18650 batteries
- Magnetic battery cover...No screwdriver needed!
- Low resistance atomizers, as low as .15ohms
- On/off function. Simply press button 5 times to turn off and on.
- OLED screen displays voltage, wattage, resistance, and battery power
- Low resistance protection
- Low voltage protection
- High voltage warning
- High temperature warning
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- One Segelei 150W Box Mod
- One Instruction Manual
- One silicone case
- One warranty card
mod is for advanced users only. If the Sigelei 150W Box Mod is being used
with a subohm atomizer, the user should have general knowledge of
wattage, voltage, and the Ohms Law to avoid unsafe usage of the device.
Use of subohm devices will void all product warranties with Vape Hut.
of Li-Ion cells can result in explosion. Vape Hut is not responsible
for damage caused by mishandling or mischarging of Li-Ion batteries.
Batteries used with this device should be rated 20A or higher, like the
Efest 35A. Batteries should never be left unattended while charging and
should be charged on a fireproof surface. It is suggested that batteries
be charged using a LiPo bag for extra precaution. Battery must be removed from the mod in order to charge.
DOA warranty for manufacturer defects only. Please contact us within 48
hours of receipt if you feel you have received a defective product.