This is for one genuine Trustfire 18500 1800mAh button top protected battery. It is for use in mod electronic cigarettes, such as the Kamry 100/101.
Advantages of this battery include:
- clear + and - marking on the positive and negative poles of the battery,
- a protection board, which protects against overcharging and over current,
- no memory effect, which means you can charge before it's dead and it doesn't damage cells
- consistent voltage, resistance, and capacity
- short circuit protection
- low self discharge, meaning that it will not lose energy quickly when it is not being used, and
- can easily last a heavy vaper 12+ hours before charging is necessary.
The Trustfire Protected 18500 1800mAh battery does not come with a charger. The charger must be purchased separately.
Size: Diameter 18.11mm; Length 52.73mm
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to
charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the
user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging,
discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if
there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape
(including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse
or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using
Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to
assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a
protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Place the battery near fire or extremely hot conditions,
- Disassemble and/or assemble the battery,
- Throw or drop the battery in water, or
- Overcharge the battery
To charge the battery:
* Please put the battery on the charger with the positive and negative ends matching those on the charger.
* The LED light on the charger is red when charging the battery and it turns green when the battery is fully charged.
- Please do not leave Li-Ion batteries on the charger unattended.