The Wismec Releaux RX200, designed by Jay Bo, is a collaborative effort between Wismec and Joyetech to create a device with a powerful 200W output, temperature control, and awesome triple battery capacity at a surprisingly affordable price. The device allows for firmware upgrades so that you can take advantage of future improvements in technology.
Features of the Wismec Releaux RX200:
Size: 40.2 x 34.5 x 88.7 (2 cells)
- Double or triple 18650 battery platform (It is suggested that you "marry" 2-3 batteries for this device, meaning that the batteries are matched in model and brand and are charged and discharged together. Batteries are not sold with the device. They are sold separately.)
- Output: 150W (2 batteries), 200W (3 batteries)
- Powerful 200W chipset by Joyetech
- Wattage range 1-200W
- Full temperature control. Can support Ni200, Titanium, and SS wire.
- Can support 200-600 degrees F
- Four working Modes: TC/Ni, TC/Ti, TC/SS, VW
- Upgradable firmware
- Allowed resistance: .05-1.0 ohm in TC mode and .1-3.0 ohm for VW mode
- Magnetic battery cover for 2 and 3 battery configurations
- Onboard reverse polarity protection
- Can be charged via micro USB port, although it is suggested to remove the batteries for charging
- .69 inch OLED display for easy viewing of parameters
40.2 x 50.1 x 88.7 (3 cells)
Wismec RX200 kit includes:
- 1 Wismec Releaux RX2/3 200W device
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 User manual
mod is for advanced users only. If the device is being used
with a subohm atomizer, the user should have general knowledge of
wattage, voltage, and the Ohms Law to avoid unsafe usage of the device.
Use of subohm devices will void all product warranties with Vape Hut.
of Li-Ion cells can result in explosion. Vape Hut is not responsible
for damage caused by mishandling or mischarging of Li-Ion batteries.
Batteries used with this device should be rated 20A or higher. Batteries should never be left unattended while charging and
should be charged on a fireproof surface. It is suggested that batteries
be charged using a LiPo bag for extra precaution. Battery must be removed from the mod in order to charge.