The Theorem RTA by Wismec is an innovative, leak free tank, designed by Jaybo and inspired by SMM. The Theorem is a Rebuildable Drip Tank Hybrid that uses a Stainless Steel .25ohm Notch Coil, which offers Clapton performance with no ramp time, or can be rebuilt with single or dual coils on a large deck that offers easy building. The Theorem also allows for easy filling in the top of the tank. The Top Airflow Cap exposes the filling port, so airflow is never affected when the tank is filled.
Features of the Wismec Theorem RTA:
Wismec Theorem RTA product includes:
- Rebuildable Drip Tank Hybrid
- Uses a 316L Stainless Steel Notch Coil (.25ohm)
- Leak free design
- Dimensions: 46.25 x 22mm
- Top fill design
- Two sleeve designs: Glass or stainless
- Adjustable airflow
- Top Airflow Juice Plug
- Dual slot center positive post
- Dual standard negative post
- Supports dual and single coil builds
- 510 drip tip compatible
- Open wicking system
The Wismec Theorem tank is a
SUB-OHM device when used with the Notch coil or when using a coil below 1.0 ohm. It will only perform correctly
with a device capable of 20W or higher. If you are using a mechanical mod,
please be sure that your battery is 30A or higher. You should not use any
subohm vaping devices if you are not familiar with safety when using these
devices. Also, subohm devices will only work correctly if hardware is
sufficient to power the device. If you have questions about hardware
compatibility, please contact us for more information.
- 1 Wismec Theorem RTA
- 2 airflow control rings (One for dual and one for single builds)
- 1 stainless steel replacement sleeve
- 1 glass sleeve
- 1 Stainless Steel Notch coil (.25 ohm)
- 3 Replacement o-rings
- 4 spare screws
- 1 hex key (1.25 mm drive)
- 1 Instruction manual
When using the .5 ohm coil, we suggest you only use this product with 12mg. or
lower nicotine strength of E-liquid. Higher nicotine content in a subohm device
usually produces a harsh, burnt taste and an uncomfortable vape due to subohm
devices heating up more and producing much more throat hit than devices using
Rebuildable atomizers are for advanced users ONLY! They can only
be safely used by one who has knowledge of how to use a multimeter and
when a meter must be used, has knowledge of electronics and how they
work, and has knowledge about voltage, ohms, resistance, and other
NOTES ABOUT REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS:
WARRANTY: Due to the nature of this product, no warranty is offered.
coils MUST be tested with a meter before it is used. Failure to test a
coil can result in damage to the device or user.
- Wicks/coils that are faulty or built incorrectly WILL BLOW DEVICES. This is a common issue with rebuildable atomizers.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers voids product warranties with Vape Hut.
- New coils should be tested and used on an APV that has short circuit protection.
- Use of rebuildable atomizers is AT YOUR OWN RISK!